Average Weather in April in Negreni Romania
Daily high temperatures increase by 9°F, from 57°F to 67°F, rarely falling below 44°F or exceeding 76°F.
Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 39°F to 47°F, rarely falling below 31°F or exceeding 53°F.
For reference, on July 31, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Negreni typically range from 62°F to 84°F, while on January 20, the coldest day of the year, they range from 23°F to 35°F.
Average High and Low Temperature in April
The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the hourly average temperatures for the quarter of the year centered on April. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day.
Average Hourly Temperature in April
The month of April in Negreni experiences gradually decreasing cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy decreasing from 53% to 47%. The highest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 53% on April 6.
The clearest day of the month is April 30, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 53% of the time.
For reference, on November 30, the cloudiest day of the year, the chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 57%, while on July 20, the clearest day of the year, the chance of clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy skies is 84%.
Cloud Cover Categories in April
0% clear 20% mostly clear 40% partly cloudy 60% mostly cloudy 80% overcast 100%
A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. In Negreni, the chance of a wet day over the course of April is increasing, starting the month at 17% and ending it at 21%.
For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 32% on June 4, and its lowest chance is 12% on January 23.
Probability of Precipitation in April
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during April in Negreni is gradually increasing, starting the month at 1.2 inches, when it rarely exceeds 2.4 inches or falls below 0.3 inches, and ending the month at 1.4 inches, when it rarely exceeds 2.8 inches or falls below 0.5 inches.
Average Monthly Rainfall in April
Over the course of April in Negreni, the length of the day is rapidly increasing. From the start to the end of the month, the length of the day increases by 1 hour, 25 minutes, implying an average daily increase of 2 minutes, 56 seconds, and weekly increase of 20 minutes, 34 seconds.
The shortest day of the month is April 1, with 12 hours, 45 minutes of daylight and the longest day is April 30, with 14 hours, 10 minutes of daylight.
Hours of Daylight and Twilight in April
The latest sunrise of the month in Negreni is 7:03 AM on April 1 and the earliest sunrise is 49 minutes earlier at 6:14 AM on April 30.
The earliest sunset is 7:48 PM on April 1 and the latest sunset is 36 minutes later at 8:24 PM on April 30.
Daylight saving time is observed in Negreni during 2019, but it neither starts nor ends during April, so the entire month is in daylight saving time.
For reference, on June 21, the longest day of the year, the Sun rises at 5:36 AM and sets 15 hours, 34 minutes later, at 9:10 PM, while on December 22, the shortest day of the year, it rises at 7:55 AM and sets 8 hours, 49 minutes later, at 4:44 PM.
Sunrise & Sunset with Twilight and Daylight Saving Time in April
The chance that a given day will be muggy in Negreni is essentially constant during April, remaining around 0% throughout.
For reference, on July 29, the muggiest day of the year, there are muggy conditions 17% of the time, while on January 1, the least muggy day of the year, there are muggy conditions 0% of the time.
Humidity Comfort Levels in April
dry 55°F comfortable 60°F humid 65°F muggy 70°F oppressive 75°F miserable
The average hourly wind speed in Negreni is gradually decreasing during April, decreasing from 8.0 miles per hour to 7.4 miles per hour over the course of the month.
For reference, on March 17, the windiest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 8.1 miles per hour, while on August 11, the calmest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 5.9 miles per hour.
Average Wind Speed in April
Wind Direction in April
The growing season in Negreni typically lasts for 7.0 months (212 days), from around March 30 to around October 28, rarely starting before March 12 or after April 17, and rarely ending before October 11 or after November 14.
The month of April in Negreni is more likely than not fully within the growing season, with the chance that a given day is in the growing season rapidly increasing from 56% to 99% over the course of the month.
Time Spent in Various Temperature Bands and the Growing Season in April
The average accumulated growing degree days in Negreni are gradually increasing during April, increasing by 154°F, from 63°F to 218°F, over the course of the month.
Growing Degree Days in April
The average daily incident shortwave solar energy in Negreni is increasing during April, rising by 1.2 kWh, from 4.5 kWh to 5.7 kWh, over the course of the month.
Average Daily Incident Shortwave Solar Energy in April
For the purposes of this report, the geographical coordinates of Negreni are 44.568 deg latitude, 24.595 deg longitude, and 758 ft elevation.
The topography within 2 miles of Negreni contains only modest variations in elevation, with a maximum elevation change of 187 feet and an average elevation above sea level of 760 feet. Within 10 miles contains only modest variations in elevation (541 feet). Within 50 miles contains significant variations in elevation (3,648 feet).
The area within 2 miles of Negreni is covered by cropland (78%) and trees (15%), within 10 miles by cropland (78%) and trees (10%), and within 50 miles by cropland (61%) and trees (24%).
This report illustrates the typical weather in Negreni year round, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.
Temperature and Dew Point
There are 5 weather stations near enough to contribute to our estimation of the temperature and dew point in Negreni.
For each station, the records are corrected for the elevation difference between that station and Negreni according to the International Standard Atmosphere , and by the relative change present in the MERRA-2 satellite-era reanalysis between the two locations.
The estimated value at Negreni is computed as the weighted average of the individual contributions from each station, with weights proportional to the inverse of the distance between Negreni and a given station.
The stations contributing to this reconstruction are: Craiova Airport (43%, 63 kilometers, southwest); Henri Coandă International Airport (16%, 118 kilometers, east); Dolna Mitropoliya Air Base (15%, 125 kilometers, south); Ruse Airport (13%, 134 kilometers, southeast); and Sibiu International Airport (12%, 141 kilometers, north).
Time zones for aiports and weather stations are provided by AskGeo.com .