Average Weather in July in Évires France
Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 72°F to 75°F, rarely falling below 61°F or exceeding 85°F.
Daily low temperatures increase by 2°F, from 53°F to 55°F, rarely falling below 46°F or exceeding 61°F.
For reference, on August 4, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Évires typically range from 55°F to 75°F, while on January 15, the coldest day of the year, they range from 24°F to 35°F.
Average High and Low Temperature in July
The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the hourly average temperatures for the quarter of the year centered on July. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day.
Average Hourly Temperature in July
Cle Elum, Washington, United States (5,252 miles away) and Banner Elk, North Carolina, United States (4,405 miles) are the far-away foreign places with temperatures most similar to Évires (view comparison).
The month of July in Évires experiences gradually decreasing cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy decreasing from 37% to 32%. The lowest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 31% on July 21.
The clearest day of the month is July 21, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 69% of the time.
For reference, on December 31, the cloudiest day of the year, the chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 58%, while on July 21, the clearest day of the year, the chance of clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy skies is 69%.
Cloud Cover Categories in July
A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. In Évires, the chance of a wet day over the course of July is gradually decreasing, starting the month at 33% and ending it at 30%.
For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 39% on May 25, and its lowest chance is 25% on March 3.
Probability of Precipitation in July
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during July in Évires is gradually decreasing, starting the month at 3.1 inches, when it rarely exceeds 5.4 inches or falls below 1.2 inches, and ending the month at 2.7 inches, when it rarely exceeds 4.6 inches or falls below 1.0 inches.
Average Monthly Rainfall in July
Over the course of July in Évires, the length of the day is decreasing. From the start to the end of the month, the length of the day decreases by 51 minutes, implying an average daily decrease of 1 minute, 43 seconds, and weekly decrease of 11 minutes, 59 seconds.
The shortest day of the month is July 31, with 14 hours, 50 minutes of daylight and the longest day is July 1, with 15 hours, 42 minutes of daylight.
Hours of Daylight and Twilight in July
The earliest sunrise of the month in Évires is 5:47 AM on July 1 and the latest sunrise is 28 minutes later at 6:15 AM on July 31.
The latest sunset is 9:29 PM on July 1 and the earliest sunset is 23 minutes earlier at 9:06 PM on July 31.
Daylight saving time is observed in Évires during 2018, but it neither starts nor ends during July, so the entire month is in daylight saving time.
For reference, on June 21, the longest day of the year, the Sun rises at 5:44 AM and sets 15 hours, 46 minutes later, at 9:29 PM, while on December 21, the shortest day of the year, it rises at 8:14 AM and sets 8 hours, 38 minutes later, at 4:52 PM.
Sunrise & Sunset with Twilight in July
The chance that a given day will be muggy in Évires is essentially constant during July, remaining around 0% throughout.
For reference, on July 8, the muggiest day of the year, there are muggy conditions 0% of the time, while on September 20, the least muggy day of the year, there are muggy conditions 0% of the time.
Humidity Comfort Levels in July
The average hourly wind speed in Évires is essentially constant during July, remaining within 0.1 miles per hour of 5.3 miles per hour throughout.
For reference, on April 3, the windiest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 5.9 miles per hour, while on August 10, the calmest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 5.0 miles per hour.
Average Wind Speed in July
Wind Direction in July
The growing season in Évires typically lasts for 5.9 months (181 days), from around April 24 to around October 22, rarely starting before April 5 or after May 20, and rarely ending before October 3 or after November 11.
The month of July in Évires is reliably fully within the growing season.
Time Spent in Various Temperature Bands and the Growing Season in July
The average accumulated growing degree days in Évires are increasing during July, increasing by 436°F, from 593°F to 1,029°F, over the course of the month.
Growing Degree Days in July
The average daily incident shortwave solar energy in Évires is essentially constant during July, remaining within 0.2 kWh of 6.9 kWh throughout.
The highest average daily incident shortwave solar energy during July is 7.1 kWh on July 7.
Average Daily Incident Shortwave Solar Energy in July
For the purposes of this report, the geographical coordinates of Évires are 46.038 deg latitude, 6.225 deg longitude, and 2,697 ft elevation.
The topography within 2 miles of Évires contains very significant variations in elevation, with a maximum elevation change of 1,109 feet and an average elevation above sea level of 2,667 feet. Within 10 miles contains very significant variations in elevation (5,308 feet). Within 50 miles also contains extreme variations in elevation (15,085 feet).
The area within 2 miles of Évires is covered by cropland (60%), trees (25%), and grassland (12%), within 10 miles by trees (37%) and grassland (24%), and within 50 miles by trees (43%) and grassland (19%).
This report illustrates the typical weather in Évires year round, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.
Temperature and Dew Point
There are 4 weather stations near enough to contribute to our estimation of the temperature and dew point in Évires.
For each station, the records are corrected for the elevation difference between that station and Évires according to the International Standard Atmosphere , and by the relative change present in the MERRA-2 satellite-era reanalysis between the two locations.
The estimated value at Évires is computed as the weighted average of the individual contributions from each station, with weights proportional to the inverse of the distance between Évires and a given station.
The stations contributing to this reconstruction are: Annecy-Meythet (43%, 16 kilometers, southwest); Aéroport Genève-Cointrin (34%, 24 kilometers, north); Sion (12%, 87 kilometers, east); and Aosta Airport (11%, 94 kilometers, east).
Time zones for aiports and weather stations are provided by AskGeo.com .