Average Weather in July in Cruet France
Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 77°F to 79°F, rarely falling below 66°F or exceeding 88°F.
Daily low temperatures are around 57°F, rarely falling below 49°F or exceeding 64°F. The highest daily average low temperature is 58°F on July 28.
For reference, on August 4, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Cruet typically range from 58°F to 79°F, while on January 12, the coldest day of the year, they range from 28°F to 40°F.
Average High and Low Temperature in July
The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the hourly average temperatures for the quarter of the year centered on July. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day.
Average Hourly Temperature in July
The month of July in Cruet experiences gradually decreasing cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy decreasing from 37% to 32%. The lowest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 31% on July 22.
The clearest day of the month is July 22, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 69% of the time.
For reference, on May 8, the cloudiest day of the year, the chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 58%, while on July 22, the clearest day of the year, the chance of clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy skies is 69%.
Cloud Cover Categories in July
0% clear 20% mostly clear 40% partly cloudy 60% mostly cloudy 80% overcast 100%
A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. In Cruet, the chance of a wet day over the course of July is gradually decreasing, starting the month at 29% and ending it at 26%.
For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 37% on May 27, and its lowest chance is 23% on March 5.
Probability of Precipitation in July
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during July in Cruet is gradually decreasing, starting the month at 2.5 inches, when it rarely exceeds 4.5 inches or falls below 0.7 inches, and ending the month at 2.2 inches, when it rarely exceeds 3.8 inches or falls below 0.6 inches.
Average Monthly Rainfall in July
Over the course of July in Cruet, the length of the day is decreasing. From the start to the end of the month, the length of the day decreases by 50 minutes, implying an average daily decrease of 1 minute, 41 seconds, and weekly decrease of 11 minutes, 44 seconds.
The shortest day of the month is July 31, with 14 hours, 47 minutes of daylight and the longest day is July 1, with 15 hours, 38 minutes of daylight.
Hours of Daylight and Twilight in July
The earliest sunrise of the month in Cruet is 5:50 AM on July 1 and the latest sunrise is 27 minutes later at 6:18 AM on July 31.
The latest sunset is 9:28 PM on July 1 and the earliest sunset is 23 minutes earlier at 9:05 PM on July 31.
Daylight saving time is observed in Cruet during 2018, but it neither starts nor ends during July, so the entire month is in daylight saving time.
For reference, on June 21, the longest day of the year, the Sun rises at 5:46 AM and sets 15 hours, 41 minutes later, at 9:28 PM, while on December 21, the shortest day of the year, it rises at 8:12 AM and sets 8 hours, 42 minutes later, at 4:54 PM.
Sunrise & Sunset with Twilight in July
The chance that a given day will be muggy in Cruet is essentially constant during July, remaining within 1% of 2% throughout.
The highest chance of a muggy day during July is 3% on July 25.
For reference, on July 25, the muggiest day of the year, there are muggy conditions 3% of the time, while on October 7, the least muggy day of the year, there are muggy conditions 0% of the time.
Humidity Comfort Levels in July
dry 55°F comfortable 60°F humid 65°F muggy 70°F oppressive 75°F miserable
The average hourly wind speed in Cruet is essentially constant during July, remaining within 0.1 miles per hour of 3.8 miles per hour throughout.
For reference, on April 8, the windiest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 4.2 miles per hour, while on August 12, the calmest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 3.6 miles per hour.
Average Wind Speed in July
Wind Direction in July
The growing season in Cruet typically lasts for 6.9 months (211 days), from around April 8 to around November 5, rarely starting before March 20 or after April 27, and rarely ending before October 16 or after November 27.
The month of July in Cruet is reliably fully within the growing season.
Time Spent in Various Temperature Bands and the Growing Season in July
The average accumulated growing degree days in Cruet are rapidly increasing during July, increasing by 539°F, from 845°F to 1,384°F, over the course of the month.
Growing Degree Days in July
The average daily incident shortwave solar energy in Cruet is essentially constant during July, remaining within 0.2 kWh of 7.0 kWh throughout.
The highest average daily incident shortwave solar energy during July is 7.2 kWh on July 7.
Average Daily Incident Shortwave Solar Energy in July
For the purposes of this report, the geographical coordinates of Cruet are 45.529 deg latitude, 6.092 deg longitude, and 1,424 ft elevation.
The topography within 2 miles of Cruet contains extreme variations in elevation, with a maximum elevation change of 3,921 feet and an average elevation above sea level of 1,798 feet. Within 10 miles also contains extreme variations in elevation (7,313 feet). Within 50 miles also contains extreme variations in elevation (15,164 feet).
The area within 2 miles of Cruet is covered by trees (59%) and cropland (29%), within 10 miles by trees (54%) and cropland (20%), and within 50 miles by trees (38%) and grassland (20%).
This report illustrates the typical weather in Cruet year round, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.
Temperature and Dew Point
There are 3 weather stations near enough to contribute to our estimation of the temperature and dew point in Cruet.
For each station, the records are corrected for the elevation difference between that station and Cruet according to the International Standard Atmosphere , and by the relative change present in the MERRA-2 satellite-era reanalysis between the two locations.
The estimated value at Cruet is computed as the weighted average of the individual contributions from each station, with weights proportional to the inverse of the distance between Cruet and a given station.
The stations contributing to this reconstruction are: Chambéry Airport (82%, 21 kilometers, northwest); Aosta Airport (12%, 101 kilometers, east); and Château-Arnoux-Saint-Auban Airport (6%, 163 kilometers, south).
Time zones for aiports and weather stations are provided by AskGeo.com .