Average Weather in July in Nanteuil France
Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 75°F to 78°F, rarely falling below 65°F or exceeding 88°F.
Daily low temperatures increase by 2°F, from 56°F to 58°F, rarely falling below 49°F or exceeding 64°F. The highest daily average low temperature is 58°F on July 31.
For reference, on August 3, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Nanteuil typically range from 58°F to 78°F, while on February 8, the coldest day of the year, they range from 35°F to 47°F.
Average High and Low Temperature in July
The figure below shows you a compact characterization of the hourly average temperatures for the quarter of the year centered on July. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the color is the average temperature for that hour and day.
Average Hourly Temperature in July
The month of July in Nanteuil experiences gradually decreasing cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy decreasing from 37% to 32%. The lowest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 31% on July 24.
The clearest day of the month is July 24, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 69% of the time.
For reference, on January 5, the cloudiest day of the year, the chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 71%, while on July 24, the clearest day of the year, the chance of clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy skies is 69%.
Cloud Cover Categories in July
0% clear 20% mostly clear 40% partly cloudy 60% mostly cloudy 80% overcast 100%
A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. In Nanteuil, the chance of a wet day over the course of July is essentially constant, remaining around 19% throughout.
For reference, the year's highest daily chance of a wet day is 33% on December 30, and its lowest chance is 16% on August 27.
Probability of Precipitation in July
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during July in Nanteuil is essentially constant, remaining about 1.4 inches throughout, and rarely exceeding 2.7 inches or falling below 0.3 inches.
Average Monthly Rainfall in July
Over the course of July in Nanteuil, the length of the day is decreasing. From the start to the end of the month, the length of the day decreases by 53 minutes, implying an average daily decrease of 1 minute, 45 seconds, and weekly decrease of 12 minutes, 18 seconds.
The shortest day of the month is July 31, with 14 hours, 52 minutes of daylight and the longest day is July 1, with 15 hours, 45 minutes of daylight.
Hours of Daylight and Twilight in July
The earliest sunrise of the month in Nanteuil is 6:12 AM on July 1 and the latest sunrise is 29 minutes later at 6:40 AM on July 31.
The latest sunset is 9:56 PM on July 1 and the earliest sunset is 24 minutes earlier at 9:32 PM on July 31.
Daylight saving time is observed in Nanteuil during 2021, but it neither starts nor ends during July, so the entire month is in daylight saving time.
For reference, on June 21, the longest day of the year, the Sun rises at 6:08 AM and sets 15 hours, 49 minutes later, at 9:56 PM, while on December 21, the shortest day of the year, it rises at 8:41 AM and sets 8 hours, 35 minutes later, at 5:16 PM.
Sunrise & Sunset with Twilight in July
The figure below presents a compact representation of key lunar data for July 2021. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the colored areas indicate when the moon is above the horizon. The vertical gray bars (new Moons) and blue bars (full Moons) indicate key Moon phases. The label associated with each bar indicates the date and time that the phase is obtained, and the companion time labels indicate the rise and set times of the Moon for the nearest time interval in which the moon is above the horizon.
Moon Rise, Set & Phases in July
The chance that a given day will be muggy in Nanteuil is gradually increasing during July, rising from 3% to 6% over the course of the month.
For reference, on August 5, the muggiest day of the year, there are muggy conditions 6% of the time, while on January 1, the least muggy day of the year, there are muggy conditions 0% of the time.
Humidity Comfort Levels in July
dry 55°F comfortable 60°F humid 65°F muggy 70°F oppressive 75°F miserable
The average hourly wind speed in Nanteuil is gradually decreasing during July, decreasing from 8.8 miles per hour to 8.1 miles per hour over the course of the month.
For reference, on January 16, the windiest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 11.0 miles per hour, while on August 5, the calmest day of the year, the daily average wind speed is 8.0 miles per hour.
Average Wind Speed in July
The hourly average wind direction in Nanteuil throughout July is predominantly from the west, with a peak proportion of 46% on July 15.
Wind Direction in July
Nanteuil is located near a large body of water (e.g., ocean, sea, or large lake). This section reports on the wide-area average surface temperature of that water.
The average surface water temperature in Nanteuil is gradually increasing during July, rising by 3°F, from 65°F to 68°F, over the course of the month.
Average Water Temperature in July
The growing season in Nanteuil typically lasts for 7.2 months (221 days), from around April 5 to around November 12, rarely starting before March 16 or after April 25, and rarely ending before October 20 or after December 17.
The month of July in Nanteuil is reliably fully within the growing season.
Time Spent in Various Temperature Bands and the Growing Season in July
The average accumulated growing degree days in Nanteuil are rapidly increasing during July, increasing by 509°F, from 847°F to 1,355°F, over the course of the month.
Growing Degree Days in July
The average daily incident shortwave solar energy in Nanteuil is essentially constant during July, remaining within 0.2 kWh of 6.8 kWh throughout.
The highest average daily incident shortwave solar energy during July is 7.0 kWh on July 7.
Average Daily Incident Shortwave Solar Energy in July
For the purposes of this report, the geographical coordinates of Nanteuil are 46.412 deg latitude, -0.175 deg longitude, and 253 ft elevation.
The topography within 2 miles of Nanteuil contains only modest variations in elevation, with a maximum elevation change of 397 feet and an average elevation above sea level of 337 feet. Within 10 miles contains only modest variations in elevation (630 feet). Within 50 miles contains significant variations in elevation (948 feet).
The area within 2 miles of Nanteuil is covered by cropland (46%), grassland (34%), and artificial surfaces (14%), within 10 miles by cropland (62%) and grassland (26%), and within 50 miles by cropland (71%) and grassland (13%).
This report illustrates the typical weather in Nanteuil, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.
Temperature and Dew Point
There are 4 weather stations near enough to contribute to our estimation of the temperature and dew point in Nanteuil.
For each station, the records are corrected for the elevation difference between that station and Nanteuil according to the International Standard Atmosphere , and by the relative change present in the MERRA-2 satellite-era reanalysis between the two locations.
The estimated value at Nanteuil is computed as the weighted average of the individual contributions from each station, with weights proportional to the inverse of the distance between Nanteuil and a given station.
The stations contributing to this reconstruction are: Niort-Souché (65%, 21 kilometers, southwest); Poitiers–Biard Airport (23%, 42 kilometers, northeast); Angoulême – Cognac International Airport (8%, 83 kilometers, south); and Angers-Avrillé (4.5%, 124 kilometers, north).
Time zones for airports and weather stations are provided by AskGeo.com .